Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 3- The Hunt for a Dress Begins...

I was informed this morning by a friend that there was a wedding dress event going on at the Embassy Suites.  The whole thing was to benefit breast cancer research.  All the dresses were deeply discounted as well.  I figured it didn't hurt to check them out.  So, I grabbed Katie and we went to check it out.  They had several dresses, but had very few in a solid white color.  There were lots of cream colored ones.  It was a little disappointing especially since there weren't even any I like enough to try on.  We decided we were in the mood to continue on the search so off we went to David's Bridal.  We found a couple dresses I liked, but since I didn't have an appt. they wouldn't let me even try one on.  Sigh.  We did however find a possible bridesmaids and flower girl dress.  I'm going to wait till I head out to Something Blue in Hartselle to try anything on though.  Looking for a dress has made this all seem a little more real...

Thanks Katie for going on the adventure with me today! 

1 comment: