Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 4- Overwhelmed...

I may have hit my first brick wall.  I know it won't be my last either.  haha... I have so many ideas, but have no idea where to go with them or what to do with them, that I have pretty much overwhelmed myself.  I had planned on coming home today and starting to look through the pile of magazines on the coffee table, but still haven't touched them.  Anyone who knows me, knows that I don't handle being overwhelmed very well at all.  I basically shut down.  Therefore, the magazines sit... (Allergies aren't helping with this either, but that is besides the point.) So, maybe tomorrow I will have the clarity of mind and will be able to begin looking one page at a time... and maybe I should start taking notes... hmm... there's an idea.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment