Monday, August 30, 2010

Let it all continue...

Well, obviously I missed a few days.  Today I didn't place a day # as the date is in question again.  We've gone back and forth all weekend about it.  Hopefully, we can announce soon when it will be.  Time is ticking you know...
I wrote my first thank you card tonight.  It was kinda cool to write it on a thank you note I had made.  If I could just get all of those made, my life would be a little easier...
I'm trying to get organized.  I'm starting to get way overwhelmed and that is the point where I just give up.  Thankfully, I have people who can talk me off that ledge.  I've got a semi-plan and a lot more figured out than I even realized.  It took talking to that person to realize that its not all as out of control as it seemed.  I just need everything in a central location.  It was suggested that I make a notebook with ideas and vendor information.  The plan is to keep it smaller than the big one I already have.  I need something I can stick in my purse, er... tote bag so I can work on it during lunch breaks, etc.
So, I'm off to get organized and get more ideas and then organize those ideas... haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment