Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day 7- FIRST ORDER!!!

I placed my first wedding related order today!  Whoo hoo!!!  I'm making all the favor boxes, so I figured it would be a wise idea to get a jump start and get working on them.  The thing is my friends don't realize they are going to have to help make them too.  Shh... it'll be our little secret.  hehe... :)  It's actually going to be a fun task.  The box being made is meaningful to me and Matt, so I think that makes it even better.  I ordered the matchbox die cut, scallop punch and the circle punch for this project.  I have a friend who has the die cut machine and is willing to let me borrow it for a little while and has even offered to help make the boxes.  I'm so excited!

1 comment:

  1. I'll do whatever you need! Afterall, craft time with Des and Katie gets pretty entertaining by 3AM.:-D

    ReplyDelete