Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busy Wedding Weekend!!!

231 days left...  Seems like an eternity still, but time is moving quickly!!!

Its been a busy wedding weekend for me.  Last night, I met with the wedding coordinator at Whitesburg.  We signed a contract, so we now "officially" have the church and fellowship dining hall reserved.  We are just one step closer!!!

Today we had our engagement photo shoot with our favorite photographer: Katie Dye.  She is just starting out in the photography world, but has such natural talent.  I know she'll be sucI'm dying for at least a sneak peek of what she did.  She's already texted me to say she took 340 pictures.  We spent about 3 1/2 hours out and about the city of Huntsville.  We climbed scaffolding and rocks (I was barefooted climbing rocks), laid in the grass, etc.  It was quite fun.  We are EXHAUSTED now though. 

Tonight is wedding free and will be spent at a multitude of fall festivals.  :)  Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment