Saturday, October 23, 2010

Its Rolling...

Well, I got my ring back on Wednesday.  It fits so much better!!!

Mom has been helping me with cutting and putting together boxes.  She cut 100 boxes on Thursday.  Makes things SOOO much easier.  We know have a total of 110 boxes put together.  390 to go!!!  haha...  Malea took 25 home with her this weekend which is going to help immensely. 

Matt and I spent last night putting together a guest list.  We were sitting on the couch, both of us on our laptops, just typing away.  I thought it was kinda funny.  We started our wedding website, which is still a major work in progress, but maybe by the end of the week that will be up and running too.  Registry items got worked on.  We've at least determined what each room is going to need and perused a few websites.  I get more and more excited everyday!!!

238...

No comments:

Post a Comment