Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bye, Bye Ring... Temporarily

Yesterday, I finally took my ring to a local jeweler to get it sized.  It was slipping off my finger and I was too nervous that it would permanently disappear.  They measured the ring which was a size 7.  Then, they measured my finger.  It was a 5 1/2!!!!  A 5 actually fit, but it made me nervous that it would be too tight if my finger swells in the summer.  I never thought my finger was that small though. 
This morning when I woke up and did my normal morning routine, it was so weird not to put it on.  It kinda threw off my groove.  Apparently, I enjoy routine more than I thought.  All day it was weird to not have it on my finger.  I'm ready to have it back!!!  Hopefully, I'll get it back on Thursday.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment