Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More than I can chew???

Well, I have completed 69 favor boxes.  Just 69.  To some people, that may seem like a lot, but to the person who has to make 500 of them, its just a small dent.  I've figured out I have to make at least 71 a month for the next 7 months to get them done and not stress the last month before we get married.  I'm trying to get a little extra done on the quiet days so that when things get SUPER busy at Christmas, I can do less and not get behind.  Mom has offered to help with them and I intend on taking her up on it.
I also continued making thank you cards tonight.  I got 30 more done bringing my total up to over 100.  I still have a long way to go on those too, but they are fairly easy.
I know I'll be thankful to have all this done early, but I can't help but wonder... Have I bitten off more than I can chew???

No comments:

Post a Comment