Monday, October 11, 2010

Slowly getting more done...

Well, since I last posted, I went back to the store and was measured and ordered my dress.  It was TOTALLY exciting.  The part I don't like is waiting 4 months for it.  The part I will like even less than that is I will have to wait another 4 months after that to actually get to wear it.  haha... Don't even think for a second that I won't put it on and prance around in it from time to time.  : )
I picked bridesmaids dresses out.  I personally believe I should get bride of the year award for that one.  $40 on target.com.  I love bargains.  I just need to decide either a white or turquoise sash to go with them.  Hopefully, if I can find an amazing flower girl dress for fairly cheap too...  Abby and I had a chat yesterday about her dress... She is SUPER excited and can't wait to be all dressed up.  The kid is funny!  I told her yesterday I didn't know she like Strawberry Shortcake.  She said "Yes you did.  You got me something Strawberry Shortcake for my birthday before."  I said, "Sorry Abs, I don't remember that.  I must be losing my mind."  Her response, "You're mind is just filled with wedding things."  hahaha... Boy, does she know me.

250 days till the big day!  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment