Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Real Life...

Everyone has told me that the moment they felt like they were really getting married was when they tried on their wedding dress.  I had a small realization then, but it actually hit me tonight.  I went to Michael's Craft Store on my lunch and found these great wedding programs.  I didn't want to do any purchasing till I had thought it through.  (It's not like that was my first time looking at them or anything.)  The question really came down to "Is this what I REALLY wanted to use that beloved 50% off coupon on???"  Those coupons are just so rare and I just like them... a lot... to buy my bigger scrapbooking items. : )  BUT... we are both sacrificing some things, so I opted to sacrifice my beloved coupon for the sake of the wedding.  haha... Actually, I'm pretty excited about them.  It's well worth the sacrifice because they are going to look so, so, so good!  The only thing is I've run into a few little problems or hurdles.  1) They only had 5 boxes w/ 40 programs in each box.  2) I only had 2 of those 50% off coupons.  So, I tried to buy the two boxes, but the nice lady at Michael's told me that I could only use one coupon per day.  I was a little not happy about this as that coupon expires on Wednesday.  So, she told me to leave come back and go to a different cashier.  Problem solved.  Now, we still have the whole problem of finding more programs.  I was told that they have not been discontinued, but a new set has not been ordered.  So, just to be on the safe side, they gave me a rain check.
So, there I was sitting in the car outside of a friend's house.  I opened one of those boxes of programs and it hit me.  I had my "moment" of "this IS real life" over a box of wedding programs.  Boy, am I excited now!!!

222 days to go!  hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment