Saturday, November 13, 2010

Registering

We conquered another massive challenge today with registering.  I had done a bit of "pre-registering" a few days ago so Matt could research some stuff.  I think we spent 4 hours at both Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond today.  We agreed on most things, which kinda surprised me.  I expected more debates since he likes "modern" and I apparently (or at least according to him) like classic.  Honestly, I like a cozy feel.  I want people to come over and feel comfortable.  We went with a lake theme throughout.  We figured it made sense since the house is ON the lake.  : )  We didn't finish by any means and plan on eventually registering on amazon.com.  I'm just loving getting things done and it feeling like its closer.  I also like to check things off my to-do list.

217 days and counting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment