Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm BACK!

Ok, well, it's January, so it's back to wedding planning!!!  I can't say I took a real break from it, but I just didn't pour a lot of time in it.  Now that we are less than six months away, I've got to get moving.  I'm hoping to meet with another florist this coming week.  This flower thing isn't my forte that's for sure.  I know what I want my bouquet to look like and that is about it.
I've cut back on numbers.  There really is no real way to tell how many people will really be in attendance.  The RSVP's will help get an idea, but since it will be in the bulletin at church, it'll be a guess.  We were originally planning on 500, but I've decided to go with under 400.  I think that since it's summer a lot of people will be gone.  I'm just doing what I can to cut the costs. 
June will be here before we know it.  If I could skip ahead, I would.  Honestly, we are both really ready for some normalcy and a real schedule. 

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment