Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wedding Update!!!

I just celebrated my LAST single birthday! Whoo hoo!!! We have been busy, busy bees around here this week.  Of course, I had my first wedding nightmare (probably not the last either) this week.  I dreamt that it was our wedding day and they forgot to tell me that my dress had come in.  Well, they apparently had ordered the wrong dress it was above my knee, covered in lace, with the big, poofy, lacey sleeves.  Then they had to give me shoes (cause my amaizng ones looked TERRIBLE with it) and they were two different white, flat, pointed toed shoes.  They were UGLY!  I woke up SO glad it was a dream!  I did however feel the need to call Madison Town & Country just to make sure they hadn't forgotten to call me.  It was a busy week, so I never actually got around to it.  However, they did call me this morning and my dress is IN!!!  So, next weekend when I am planning on being on that end of town, I will go verify that it is my dress.  :)  I can't wait to see it!!!
I met with another florist this week.  Mom and I were both much more comfortable with her.  She seemed pretty flexible, but had that creative flair that I liked.  I am pretty sure we'll go with them.  It's exciting to have something else in place.
We are having to change our cake design.  Destinee unknowingly chose one VERY close to the one we picked, so it's back to the drawing board.  I've found one I like.  It's pretty classy, so we'll see.
Lastly, I began creating the door wreaths for the wedding.  I've got one done and it looks AMAZING.  For more information see my craft blog: http://chicinspirations.blogspot.com/
5 1/2 months till the big day!  I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment